Bluetooth setup Raspberry pi
In this video you will learn how to setup bluetooth in raspberry pi using command line. You will be able to pair the bluetooth devices. Watch the video carefully to understand each step.
Please give a like to my video and comment for any question.
- From the Raspberry Pi desktop, open a new Terminal window.
- Type sudo bluetoothctl then press enter and input the administrator password (the default password is raspberry).
- Next, enter agent on and press enter. Then type default-agent and press enter.
- Type scan on and press enter one more time. The unique addresses of all the Bluetooth devices around the Raspberry Pi will appear and look something like an alphanumeric XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX. If you make the device you want to pair discoverable (or put it into pairing mode), the device nickname may appear to the right of the address. If not, you will have to do a little trial and error or waiting to find the correct device.
- To pair the device, type pair [device Bluetooth address]. The command will look something like pair XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX.
- To list paired devices type: paired-devices and press enter. the one you have paired will be shown in the entry.