I am starting a New Series called “Raspberry pi hack”. In the series I will teach you about Raspberry pi.
In this tutorials i am going to show you how to install Raspbain operating sytem to the micsrosd card and ssh to your raspberry pi. Watch the video for more details.
- Important Command Used in the video:
- To list all Hard drive and pendrive connected to the system . “sudo fdisk -l”
- Installation of Raspbain os to microsd card. “sudo dd bs=1M if=’path-of-raspbian-image’ of=’path-of-sdcard’
- To see progress how much data is copied to sdcard. “sudo pkill -USR1 -x -n dd”
- Install nmap. “sudo apt-get install nmap”
- To see ur ip of system. “ifconfig”
- To scan all live host in network. “sudo nmap -sn router-ip/24”. replace router-ip wiht your router ip address
- Install openssh-client. “sudo apt-get install openssh-client”
- ssh to raspberry pi. “ssh pi@raspberry-pi-ip”. Replace raspberry-pi-ip wiht your raspberry pi IP address